March break is almost here and whether you are jetting off to a tropical paradise, discovering a big city or exploring your own neighbourhood, here are a few beauty essentials to keep you fabulous!
Sun, Sand and SPF
If you’re heading south this March break, don’t forget to pack these essentials that will keep you glowing and protected from the sun.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Pure Mineral Sunscreen Moisturizer (SPF 40)
- Clarins Waterproof Eyeshadow in Golden Sand
- Charlotte Tilbury Beach Bronze Stick in Ibiza
- Bite Beauty BB for Lips in Natural (SPF 15)
Fashion Tip: A cute beach hat is key to keeping your head cool and also protecting your hair from the sun’s strong rays.
Adventures in the big city pair well with a cool fashionable vibe, try these essentials for a modern chic look.
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon in (Earth)quake
- Josie Maran Vibrancy Foundation
- Hourglass Blush in Mood Exposure
- Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Cava
- Smith & Cult nail polish in Tenderoni
Fashion Tip: Throw a light scarf into your bag as it will come in handy especially when city weather can be up and down.
Every day Explorer
One of my favourite things to do is explore my own city – check out new coffee shops or take a walk through a new neighbourhood. Try these fun, no fuss essentials that can be taken on-the-go.
- IT Cosmetics Your Skin but Better CC+ Cream
- Too Cool for School Dinoplatz Lip Balm in Beet Jam
- Bourjois Volume Reveal Mascara
- Hello FAB 3 in 1 Superfruit Color Correcting Cushion
- Colab Volume Extreme Dry Shampoo in Rio
Fashion Tip: A fun pair of sneakers or flat ankle boots will keep your feet comfortable as you trek around.